Sometimes, it’s the little things in life that give us joy. During this time in self-isolation, I’ve been making the popular Dalgona coffee in the mornings, which is a bit like iced latte, but creamier. It is so delicious! It first came about in South Korea and has since spread all over social media. Now that we have more time on our hands whilst being at home, many coffee lovers have been busy making this and it is a lovely treat for yourself. If you fancy giving this a go, here is the recipe below!
- Instant coffee granules (I like to use the Nescafé Gold Blend)
- Granulated sugar
- Semi-skimmed milk/almond milk
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Mixing bowl
- Whisk/electric mixer
- Small glass
1. Mix 1:1:1 ratio of instant coffee, granulated sugar and water
2. Whisk it all together in the mixing bowl (using an electric mixer will be easier to make it frothy)
3. Pour the milk into a glass (add ice if you want)
4. Scoop the frothy coffee on top
Tip: Add more sugar if the coffee is too bitter
There you have it! Hope you enjoy your Dalgona coffee 🙂 For more ideas on other things you can do during the lockdown, check out this post!
Pin now, read later!