It’s 1st of December, which means Christmas is just round the corner! Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Or are you still struggling with what to buy? Here are some Christmas gift ideas for her (i.e. your girlfriend/wifey) made by moi 😀 Buying stuff for girls is really not that hard, trust me!
1. Couple mason jars/mugs – these are really cute, and you can get them customised/engraved with your names on it to make it extra special! My boyfriend had bought me these last year for Christmas and I love them!
2. Blender – great for making fruit smoothies if she’s into the healthy eating life, or if you guys just want to get into a healthy eating habit haha! The NutriBullet is a great blender and you can get it from stores like Argos.
3. Camera – A good idea for taking more pictures or selfies together 😀 Is she into photography? A polaroid camera is also a cute option, and it prints out your pictures instantly.
4. Deliciously Ella Recipe Book – If she likes cooking and food, this recipe book from Ella Woodward can be a great gift – Ella is currently one of the biggest influencers for healthy eating, a three-times best selling author and co-founder of the mae deli.
5. Superfood Smoothies Recipe Book – Another recipe book, but for smoothies; this goes well with the Blender that I mentioned above (number 2), and it can give some ideas for what smoothies to make.
6. Earmuffs – A sweet gift for the winter season! You can get these in all sorts of colours and patterns, just go according to her style!
7. Handbag – What girl does not like handbags? This one I’ve picked is a Rebecca Minkoff Love Shoulder Bag in grey, it’s gorgeous!
8. Watch – A watch is a good option if you’re stuck for ideas. Here is a rose-gold Michael Kors watch which looks stunning!
9. Naked Smoky Eye Shadow Palette – This new Naked palette by Urban Decay is a great gift, especially if she’s into beauty and makeup. The colours in the palette create a smoky-eye effect. Here is my review on my Naked Palette if you want to have a read!
10. Couple bracelets – These are sooo cute, and you can get them in different styles and be matching haha!
11. Polaroid print outs – If you don’t have a polaroid camera or just want to print out your pictures to look like polaroids and still have good picture quality, Cheerz can print your photos out and it comes in a pretty box too! They also do magnets, photo albums, wall posters and calendars! I’ve ordered from Cheerz twice so far and I’ve been really happy with it! You can use my discount code ‘CARIWB’ to get £4 off your purchase 🙂